Open with Adobe Reader
Modified on: Thu, 6 Oct, 2016 at 6:21 PM
Launch the PDF using Adobe Reader.
This is an important step as by default Mac OSX will open PDF's using Preview which does not support Rights Managed PDF's.
- To ensure that you are launching the PDF correctly
Right click on the file or Ctrl + Click
- Go to Open with and select Adobe Reader
- If Adobe Reader is not in the list as is the case in the example. Select Other...
- You will see a list of Applications. Locate Adobe Reader and press Open.
- At this point you could check the box for Always Open With to avoid this in the future.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.